So, I read an article on CNN.com from Fark about a lawsuit involving a youth nudist camp here. Apparently I was surprised that something existed and the article said that it was the first in
Isn’t that illegal? Who’s hosting these things? Don’t they know that pervs everywhere are targeting the kids on the website? It should be illegal.
I don’t have a problem with the camps at all and if I were a nudist I would send my kids to one if they wanted to go after I let everyone know that heads would actually roll if anything untoward happened. Roll. Barong Time.
But I do have some questions…
1. Where do they keep their knives?
2. Why do they allow outside photography?
3. Can you walk around if you are “excited?”
4. Are all of the girls on birth control?
5. Last, but not least…Where do they keep their knives? (I’m serious, it’s wigging me out!)
I announce next