Today has been a very strange day for me. I have been alone for the whole day and my mind’s eye has spotted something. What is it that I want to do in life? What calls to me? Several things come to mind, teaching, helping others and vindicating the truth. That’s a plateful to be sure. There are a few goals that I have in mind before I die. Please don’t laugh.
- Proof my doctorate on the egg vs. the chicken quandary. The egg by the way. Invite me to dinner and I will tell you why.
- Prove that C (speed of light) is not constant.
- Father a couple more uber-children.
- Marry science and religion.
- Go scuba diving.
- Solve the Grand Unification Theory.
I will not accomplish anything greater than number five. But if I were to achieve my dreams then I would be the saddest man in the universe. Here’s what I have been thinking of today. What would I do if I had an audience? Say, an audience that is looking for truth and in their lives? I would help them understand that God (insert deity here) is really in the science. It is the breadcrumbs that we were left to find peace.
Could I make a living visiting religious organizations and explaining these truths to them? Or would I be run out of town on a pole? What would my first step include?
Advice is always welcome.