So, for the last 5-6 days in a row I've been having migraines. I've never had migraines before, headaches of course, but not migraines. These have been pretty severe. The whole sensitivity bit, blinding pain in my left temple and queasiness. These happen as soon as I lay down or get up. Weird. Here are some possible causes - responses...
1. Eye prescription wrong - took out contacts and put in glasses.
2. The heat - staying inside.
3. L's been putting lye in my coffee. - Keeping my eye on her
4. Brain tumor - It's not a Tumah!!
5. Stress - Been getting some on a regular basis.
6. Alergies - Changing up foods etc.
7. Global warming - Voting for Al Gore